Dubai Creek Harbour is at the heart of a bold new vision for Dubai. A fusion of creativity and innovation, home to the iconic Dubai Creek Tower, it is set to define the future of living and further enrich this great city. The 6-square-kilometre Dubai Creek Harbour is one of the most prestigious waterfront destinations in the world. Home of Dubai Creek Tower, Dubai Square and boundless retail, dining and entertainment choices, it is bound to set new benchmarks in value appreciation and returns on investment.
The first residents of Dubai Creek Harbour are all set to move into their new homes at the 6-tower Dubai Creek Residences. They will be welcomed by a range of art installations adorning the boardwalks of Creek Marina, including a sculpture by the renowned South Korean artist Choi Jeong Hwa.
KEY FACTS ABOUT DUBAI CREEK HARBOUR
- 15-minute drive to Dubai Intl. Airport
- 730,000 Square Metres of Serviced Apartments
- 7,300,000 Square Metres of Residential Space
- 700,000 Square Metres of Parks and Open Spaces
- 200,000 Residents
- 900,000 Square Metre Retail District
- 450 Preservation of Animal Species
- Home to Dubai Creek Tower, a new global icon set to reshape the Dubai Skyline
A relaxing getaway among palm trees and cabanas, at the heart of Dubai Creek Harbour. An infinity pool with a visual connection to the Creek, and a host of dining venues bordering the shoreline. Imagine you and your loved ones, right here. A few minutes of leisurely stroll will bring you to a broad range of activities and F&B options at Creek Beach. On other days, look no further than your private courtyard to relax, unwind and keep fit.
- Community pool & Kids pool
- Barbecue facilities
- Private courtyard
- Fully-Equipped GYM
- Expansive outdoor play area
- Multi-Purpose community room
- 300-meter beach
- Licensed bars & restaurants
Updated on March 30, 2023 at 11:57 am
673.39 to 3132.41 m²
Dubai Creek Harbour